It is a prepared instant drink of Red Rooibos tea. It consists of red...
It's a mixture to drink made from hibiscus, Apple, BlackBerry leaves,...
Aroma Company Coffee Capsules Quality coffee blend from Italian...
Published on 2014-10-20
• Difficulty: Medium
• Preparation: 15 min
• Cooking: at least 1.5 hours in the oven at 75° C
• Dose: for about 20 biscotti
Two egg whites
Nuts: about 8 (to taste)
Raisins: 2 tablespoons about (to taste)
icing sugar: 4 tea spoons
for the final decoration:
Chocolate: pepper (to taste)
1. In a small bowl whisk the 2 egg yolks and cold until stiff (helping with a pinch of salt)
2. When they are mounted, gently add the icing sugar
3. Add the nuts and raisins (softened in a little water and squeezed well)
4. fill the silicone molds for cookies to form squares or rectangles or other.
5. Bake at 75° C for at least 1.5 hours
6. When cooked turn off and forget the biscuits in the oven all night till will be completely cold and well-established.
7. remove cookies from molds and place on serving dish
8. melt the chocolate in a saucepan with a couple of tablespoons of water and pour it on the nocini cold.
attention especially to the baking of small meringues stuffed. It is the most delicate phase do not exceed the recommended temperature, rather long cooking times so difficult to burn.
enjoy them with a cup of creamy espresso, for this you can use our:
• COMPATIBLE CAPSULES "ESSENCE of the South" 100% ARABICA that unleashes its unmistakable flavor of caramel, hazelnut and chocolate together with the typical pleasant and sweet notes of arabica of central america
• COMPATIBLE CAPSULES "SOLE DI NAPOLI" 10% 90% ARABICA ROBUSTA mixture from a strong taste and creamy with hints of chocolate and hazelnut.