It is a prepared instant drink of Red Rooibos tea. It consists of red...
It's a mixture to drink made from hibiscus, Apple, BlackBerry leaves,...
Aroma Company Coffee Capsules Quality coffee blend from Italian...
Published on 2015-02-09
• Difficulty: low
• Preparation: 25 min
• Cooking: no
• Servings: for a mold by 6 people
Ingredients for the coffee semifreddo:
toasted hazelnuts: 200 gr
macaroons: 200 gr.
sugar: 6 + 1 tbsp icing sugar for the cream
whipping cream: 200 g (1 package)
arabica coffee: a cup
Preparation of the coffee semifreddo:
1. Separate eggs
2. Whip the whites until stiff
3. Add 6 tablespoons sugar with egg yolks and mount them well
4. Mount the cream with one tablespoon of icing sugar
5. Mix all ingredients gently so as to obtain a soft compound
6. Add the cold coffee stirring
7. after having roasted peanuts chopped finely and add the amaretti mixture.
Final decoration and presentation of coffee semifreddo:
Monoporzionate serve on a plate with some sweetened whipped cream curls ... and Bon appétit!!!
prepare the cake the day before because it requires several hours of chilling to solidify.
enjoy them with a cup of creamy espresso, for this you can use our:
• COMPATIBLE CAPSULES "ESSENCE of the South" 100% ARABICA that unleashes its unmistakable flavor of caramel, hazelnut and chocolate together with the typical pleasant and sweet notes of arabica of central america
Or for those who love strong flavours:
• COMPATIBLE CAPSULES "SOLE DI NAPOLI" 10% 90% ARABICA ROBUSTA mixture from a strong taste and creamy with hints of chocolate and hazelnut.