It's a mixture to drink made from hibiscus, Apple, BlackBerry leaves,...
Aroma Company Coffee Capsules Quality coffee blend from Italian...
It is a prepared instant drink of Red Rooibos tea. It consists of red...
Published on 2014-12-02
• Difficulty: Low
• Preparation: 25 min
• Cooking time: 45 minutes in the oven at 160° C
• Servings: for a cake
3 eggs (separate the yolks from the whites)
Granulated sugar: 100 gr. about
Farina: 150 gr. about
cocoa: 50 gr. about
Butter: 125 g approx.
Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
Pears: 3-4 pears (cooked in the pan to keep the juice from use)
for the final decoration:
icing sugar: as needed (to taste)
1. In a bowl, beat the 3 eggs yolks cold until stiff (helping with a pinch of salt)
2. In another bowl beat the egg yolks with sugar
3. Add the cocoa mixture and flour
4. Combine egg whites gently mounted to snow.
5. combine the diced pears made cool with their cooking juice
6. Bake at 160° C for 45 minutes
7. before serving sprinkle icing sugar
8. Serve with slices of Nespresso compatible coffee in pods of "AROMA COMPANY"
Pastry flour is added to the compounds always last.
enjoy them with a cup of creamy espresso, for this you can use for example our capsules or nespresso compatible coffee pods:
CAPSULES COMPATIBLE "ESSENCE of the South" 100% ARABICA that unleashes its unmistakable flavor of caramel, hazelnut and chocolate together with the typical pleasant and sweet notes of arabica of central america
CAPSULES COMPATIBLE "SOLE DI NAPOLI" 10% 90% ARABICA ROBUSTA mixture from a strong taste and creamy with hints of chocolate and hazelnut.
or with coffee that suits you ... good breakfast!