Il Pastin Aranciokki conf. 210 gr. View larger

Il Pastin Aranciokki package 210 gr.

ART62

New product

Package 210gr.

Piedmont hazelnuts, mountain wildflower honey, orange peel. A cookie fresh taste, given from orange, linked to the intense hazelnut taste goes perfectly with a good cup of tea
Ingredients: wheat flour type "00", butter, fresh eggs, round hazelnut trefoil, non hydrogenated vegetable fat, sugar, wildflower honey, orange zest, orange flavor, yeast, dark chocolate (hydrogenated vegetable fat, sugar, cocoa powder, soy lecithin). No preservatives or dyes.

More details

22,51 €

Add to wishlist

More info

The Laboratory
 
We are looking for the tradition of the original recipes of the typical products of the Piedmont.
  the desire to  discover the taste
 of a time, the search for raw materials
   High quality that our area has to offer
      the ambition to enhance your palate
      using only natural ingredients
     the enthusiasm to do all this by hand
as in the past….
     In all honesty ... and with great pride
       we can say that we can hardly
  offer you a cookie alike
      for shape and size
    The production process
  In the laboratory there’s the following equipment
 
Electric oven three rooms with stone cladding refractory
      Planetary mixer
 The hands
If you consider that the production process of a biscuit dough holds about 20% of its production, is saying that the remaining 80% is the result of work done exclusively by hand. In our laboratory, there is a lot of effort, patience and above all passion.
"In a world that runs in search of the perfect, it is so nice to stop and enjoy the taste and beauty of the imperfect."

Reviews

Write a review

Il Pastin Aranciokki package 210 gr.

Il Pastin Aranciokki package 210 gr.

Package 210gr.

Piedmont hazelnuts, mountain wildflower honey, orange peel. A cookie fresh taste, given from orange, linked to the intense hazelnut taste goes perfectly with a good cup of tea
Ingredients: wheat flour type "00", butter, fresh eggs, round hazelnut trefoil, non hydrogenated vegetable fat, sugar, wildflower honey, orange zest, orange flavor, yeast, dark chocolate (hydrogenated vegetable fat, sugar, cocoa powder, soy lecithin). No preservatives or dyes.