It is a prepared instant drink of Red Rooibos tea. It consists of red...
It's a mixture to drink made from hibiscus, Apple, BlackBerry leaves,...
Aroma Company Coffee Capsules Quality coffee blend from Italian...
Published on 2015-03-08
• Difficulty: medium
• Preparation: 1, 20 hours ago
• Oven: 15 min at 200°
Dose: for 50/60 cookies
flour of durum-wheat semolina: 150 gr
white flour or: 150 gr.
melted butter: 180 gr.
eggs: 3 egg yolks and 1 egg white.
sugar: 100 gr.
lemon peel only the yellow part usperficiale.
1. Mix the melted butter to the flour
2. Add the eggs, sugar, grated lemon rind
3. Work well until you get a smooth soft dough
4. put it to rest for about an hour outside the fridge
5. prepare a baking tray with baking paper wet
6. With the help of a sache à few formed striped cookies, as are the krumiri (I I made them straight but you can do it even bent a "mustache" according to tradition
7. Place in preheated oven at 200° for about 15 minutes when they are slightly brownish will be remove and leave to cool
... and Bon appétit!!!
Care to get a very soft dough to not have problems with "sache a few" if anything add a teaspoon or two of milk.
enjoy them with a cup of creamy espresso, for this you can use our:
• COMPATIBLE CAPSULES "ESSENCE of the South" 100% ARABICA that unleashes its unmistakable flavor of caramel, hazelnut and chocolate together with the typical pleasant and sweet notes of arabica of central america
• PAPER coffee PODS "TANGO FRIENDLY" 50% 50% ARABICA ROBUSTA
Or for those who love strong flavours:
• COMPATIBLE CAPSULES "SOLE DI NAPOLI" 10% 90% ROBUSTA and ARABICA COFFEE PODS ' paper-mixture by strong taste and creamy with hints of chocolate and hazelnut.
• or with coffee that more you like...!