It's a mixture to drink made from hibiscus, Apple, BlackBerry leaves,...
Aroma Company Coffee Capsules Quality coffee blend from Italian...
It is a prepared instant drink of Red Rooibos tea. It consists of red...
Published on 2015-01-19
Preparation: 35 min + resting in fridge 40
Cooking time: about 20 minutes in the oven at 180° C
Dose: for a 28 cm diameter pie
Two egg yolks (if the dough is too dry, add 1 egg white)
00 flour: 200 gr.
lemon: the external rind 1 untreated lemon
granulated sugar: 100 g approx.
butter: 100 gr. about
Salt: a pinch
for the final decoration:
Advanced paste used in strips for the final grid
1. In a bowl, pour the 2 egg yolks with grated lemon and a pinch of salt until
2. Add sugar and date a first mixed the ingredients with a whisk or electric mixer
3. Add the softened butter at room temperature (do not cook ever) and incorporate with a second mixing
4. For last the flour: mix with the electric mixer stopping just a kind of ball (don't overdo it ever to work the pastry too may harden)
5. put the ball in the fridge to rest and cool down for 40 minutes wrapped in a food film
6. Meanwhile, turn the oven to 180 degrees.
7. spread the ball with maximum thickness 1 cm in wide use disc spreading flour and surfaces using two sheets of wax paper so that the dough will not stick to the rolling pin and work surface
8. tip the pasta sheet obtained in non-stick pan that you previously buttered and dusted with breadcrumbs
9. the dough should cover the bottom and rise again on the edges for at least a couple of inches. Cut the dough that will serve for the final decoration
10. fill the "Pan" obtained with high quality jam, maybe made with fruit from the garden
11. on the surface decorated with strips of dough ready to quadroni regulars (like all the pies that you respect)
12. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes (remove when it has a nice colour "amber")
13. let it cool for a couple of hours and then: Bon Appetit! Accompany with a good coffee ...
If the knead by hand be careful especially not to mix too much, because the heat of your hands tends to make you get a pastry rather hard that crumbles easily as it should.
I use the multipratic stand with plastic Blade (not cut) the dough: it is fast, does not heat the dough and I get a perfect body in a matter of minutes.
enjoy them with a cup of creamy espresso, for this you can use our:
• COMPATIBLE CAPSULES "ESSENCE of the South" 100% ARABICA that unleashes its unmistakable flavor of caramel, hazelnut and chocolate together with the typical pleasant and sweet notes of arabica of central america
• COMPATIBLE CAPSULES "SOLE DI NAPOLI" 10% 90% ARABICA ROBUSTA mixture from a strong taste and creamy with hints of chocolate and hazelnut.
• or with coffee that suits you ... good breakfast!
AROMA COMPANY – www.espressodiqualita.com