It is a prepared instant drink of Red Rooibos tea. It consists of red...
It's a mixture to drink made from hibiscus, Apple, BlackBerry leaves,...
Aroma Company Coffee Capsules Quality coffee blend from Italian...
Published on 2014-10-14
• Difficulty: Low
• Preparation: 15 min
• Cooking time: minutes
• Servings: for 4 people
cold whole milk: 2 cups
strong espresso coffee: 2 cups creamy Sun type of Naples
potato starch: 2 tea spoons
granulated sugar: 8 tea spoons
for the final decoration:
chocolate flakes: as required.
1. Beat well sugar and cold milk, coffee, and potato starch
2. put on the fire and bring almost to a boil
3. Remove from heat and mix it still kinda
4. position at the center of a plate by rolling a biscuit pastry with almonds (mandorlotti de "The Pastin")
5. cover the biscuit with creamy mixture without it spill
6. place a second cookie on top
7. Finish with a sprinkling of powdered sugar and a drizzle of chocolate flakes
use sugar to your liking with the mixture. If you believe you can also vary the recipe starting with the beating of an egg yolk with sugar.
Enjoy them with a cup of creamy espresso, for this you can use our:
• COMPATIBLE CAPSULES "ESSENCE of the South" 100% ARABICA that unleashes its unmistakable flavor of caramel, hazelnut and chocolate together with the typical pleasant and sweet notes of arabica of central america
• COMPATIBLE CAPSULES "SOLE DI NAPOLI" 10% 90% ARABICA ROBUSTA mixture from a strong taste and creamy with hints of chocolate and hazelnut.